Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17, 2009


This week we can only enter one photo for selection to be published in a Photobook by Blurb. I think this is the most difficult week yet, because there is no category, except this from the i heart faces guidelines: "You will want to enter the very best face photo you have ever taken." No pressure, or anything.

My best face photo I have ever taken? This is hard not because I have so very many to choose from (hardly!); but the fact that I can only use one (1) photo to represent me, my style, and my work. Yikes. So here it goes.

AMATEUR Category: my best face


So go to i heart faces and check out everyone's best work.

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

21 comments:

American in Norway said...

Very sweet... she looks like she is being soo careful... Great shot! : )

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

love the gentleness this photo portrays

Whimsical Creations said...

precious!

Thillysings said...

Cute as a button!

Jessi said...

This is very sweet. I like how all of the colors in this shot are different shades of green.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

She is just precious.

Becca said...

What a sweet picture! The colors are gorgeous - great capture :-)

Michelle said...

how adorable!

Melinda said...

Awwww - I love this photo! The composition is so soft and lovely!

Lara said...

I love how this one came together. With her tenderly picking the flower and her arm cradled around her stuffed animal. What a beautiful picture!

Mandi said...

Wonderful photo.

Taylor said...

Cute! Love that she is cuddling her kitty!

EL at Through My Own Lens said...

So cute...and I love that she's so intrigued by the flower! Nice capture!

DawnS said...

So cute - we have that very same kitty :)

tiff said...

This is such a lovely photo. It evokes so much feeling.

*~*a.l.s*~* said...

awww so sweet. It really does capture the innocence and curiosity of little kids!

AJ said...

Great shot!

jennifer said...

what a great pic. i love all the little details and how well you put it together.

Keri said...

So very cute! Love how she has kitty in tow. Just darling.

Herb of Grace said...

Such a sweet capture...

Belly Monster's Mama said...

WOW - so sweet! Love the detail...

Post a Comment