Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009



This is my submission for i ♥ faces, Category: Autumn Beauty

I live where it is a shade of green all year 'round. Spring is new green, summer is bright, deep green, autumn is greeny-brown, and winter is delightful! I don't have much of the typical autumn colors, but I have noticed the setting sun has a warmer hue to it now then it did in July.

I took this photo yesterday evening as the last bits of light was fading from our backyard. She is a beauty to me, and there is some autumn light in the background. Hope this counts.

Go check out the other photos at i ♥ faces.

17 comments:

Rebekah said...

Beautiful picture!

Love the bright colors!

Tezzie said...

Gorgeous colour and light!

Unknown said...

So cute! And very nice bokeh.

Joy Taylor said...

great colors

Dot O said...

Adorable! Love the expression!!

Unknown said...

Sweet photo! Love the color!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Very cute! Good job! :)

Lara said...

What a gorgeous pic!

Emily said...

Definitely a precious shot. She is a beauty and you get to keep her all 4 seasons too. ;-) BTW, congratulations on your past wins. I haven't been in the blogging world for the past few weeks so it's taking me some time to catch up with things. Loved that little ghost of yours in the woods...perfect setting and perfect little model.

Jenny Froh said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Linds said...

awesome bokeh! great pic! thanks for the comment.

Ginna said...

really beautiful. I love her expression and just the general feel of the photo. Nice stuff! :)

Nikki B. said...

she is def a beauty! love love love that bokeh!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful picture I love the background and the model:) easily an Autumn Beauty! Thanks for stopping by June Makes Six

Mary Schwarz said...

Beautiful expression..love the fall colors!

Erica said...

what a sweet girl and beautiful colors!
thanks for stopping by my blog too ;)

kimber said...

Oh. My. Goodness. This is my FAVORITE picture of her. Ever! The bokeh is amazing. Can you teach me how to do that!? What a gorgeous picture.

Post a Comment