Friday, October 23, 2009

October 23, 2009


I know I have posted a lot of pictures of my little one and her new puppy. Other than my Mom, it's probably not so exciting for everyone else. As I try to post a new photo every day, I find some days and weeks are more difficult than other days/weeks. The overall goal is to get me using my camera every day with the hopes that I will improve and get more confident in my skills. I think it's time for another assignment or photo challenge. Any suggestions? Any one want to join me for an challenge?

2 comments:

Alice/Mom said...

Your right - your mom (me) will never get tired of the grandchildren and their parents, cousins, uncle, aunt, etc.

SnowyGram said...

we are also very invested in all the wonderful things you share and appreciate you talents

Post a Comment