Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5, 2009



I live where it is sunny and warm and green. I like to be outside and use natural light, especially late afternoon light. But lately it has been so cold (for us) and dark. I'm not used to it. Brrrrr, who wants to be outside this time of year? So I made do with the light I had inside. We plopped down a big, warm blanket in front of a window and I snapped away. It's been cold for a couple weeks now and temperatures are supposed to stay below normal for a week longer, but I have had enough. I'm ready for my sun and warmth to come back. What do you photogs do who live up north?

3 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

SO SO cute!!! She is adorable!!!!!

Some call me Neesie. said...

Up North... I hibernate. I don't even want to walk out my door :( There's still pretty light out there but ... Look at it this way, you're being challenged to innovate and grow lol (and doing well, I'd say.)

kimber said...

Absolutely gorgeous light. LOVE these.

Post a Comment