Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17, 2009

So many ways to edit. It's easy to go overboard. I'm still learning what make a good black and white photo. I personally like a lot of color in my photos, and as such I sometimes tend to over saturate the colors. Which is your favorite (or least)?

A. The sharpened Black & White

B. The soft Black & White

C. Just a bit of color ... perhaps not enough

D. SOOC for exposure and color. Perhaps it is a bit too pink. I cropped it a bit.


So fess up, tell the truth. Which one did I go overboard on? Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Tricia Nugen said...

I don't think you went overboard on any. I love the first black and white and the soft tone added back in! Great photos what a cutie! I do wonder what a sepia toned would look like and her eyes accented more, just a thought!

Florida4x4chick said...

I like C the most, as for JUST black and white i like B and D is a little bright. It might be super cute to make it soft b&w and pull out the color in those pretty pink lips or possibly just the blonde hair. Just my ideas.

kimber said...

I love love love the crispness of #1. It's gorgeous to me. Seriously. Do you give lessons :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I love the one with just a bit of color. Really pretty!

Post a Comment