Friday, June 19, 2009

June 19, 2009

My goal is to post a new photo every day. By new, I mean something I have taken in the past day or so. This is to encourage me to get out every day and use my camera, try different environments, different light, different subjects. I'm not so good with different. I like evening light, especially on our property with the beautiful green as a natural backdrop. Perhaps it's because it is easiest to shoot.

I have not been feeling very creative as of late, or had the chance to shot anything new. Sorry to say, but I am digging out a photo from a past outing I went on. This is from March 21, 2008 when I went to Lake Woodruff National Wildlife Refuge. It was my favorite photography outing so far. I took so many fabulous photos and have only posted a few (check the archives of this blog for the month of March for more critters).

I will try to get some new material soon.


1 comments:

kimber said...

Holy CROCODILE!! That's a gorgeous shot! WOW! What a wonderful photo challenge. I hope you post the daily pictures!!

Post a Comment