Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22, 2009


This is my submission for i ♥ faces, ADULT category: "Let's Hear it for the Boys!"

How many Dad's would do this? Jim, (a Dad who came with his kids to a children's activity at church) took a seat, handed a bunch of kids some wet sponges and a challenge to see who could wipe the smile off his face! You would be surprised how few times he was actually hit. I like this picture because if you look closely you can see where the sponge hits him on his right temple. I also like how he is sitting so calmly, not even flinching a muscle. What a good sport.


This is my submission for i ♥ faces, KIDS category: "Let's Hear it for the Boys!"

Here comes Brennan, my fabulous nephew rounding the corner on his way to my house. I like his expression, because I have seen it many times before ... on both him and his dad. The early evening light was beautiful as he mixed up the dust. Yes, those are some cows behind the gate.


Go check out the great photos at i ♥ faces!

18 comments:

Marla said...

Both photos are boys being boys. I love that!

Rebekah said...

HA-HA!! Love the sponge hitting the dad's head, such a good sport.

Both are great pictures!!!

tiff said...

Great photos. Love the action and everyone is right. ALL boy!

ellieshine said...

Such great photos! Both are so full of action - GREAT work :)

Shannon said...

I found you through todays I heart faces link. I was wondering what camera you use. I got mine a few months ago and am trying to fiddle around with it and get the hang of using it manually with different lenses. I was looking through your older posts and your pictures are great. Not sure where you live but it is beautiful!

Kate - k8tography said...

Both perfect examples of all boy! Love them!

Tami Tripp said...

Great expressions on your photos!

Michelle said...

both wonderful boy shots

tiarastantrums said...

dad is an excellent sport!!

Emily said...

Your adult entry put a smile on my face. Such a great capture.

Rebecca said...

Well, I think volunteering to be hit in the face by wet sponges all for the sake of letting kids have fun is very manly! :)

And how funny that for your kids entry we both have pictures of 4-wheelers and cows!! Great shot!!!

Lara said...

I love that first shot...what a good sport and I love the action you've captured there.

Mominin said...

Great shots! Love the first one...he is definitely a good sport!

kimber said...

Oh crap. Now none of us has a chance in this contest. Thanks a lot :) :)

Foursons said...

What a great hubby you have! And I love the 2nd photo- you just don't get any more "boy" then a boy and his toys.

Unknown said...

Great action shots! I love the energy in them!

Mandi said...

Oh your adult entry is priceless!

Joyeful said...

LOL!! These were so much fun!! Boys!

Post a Comment