Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25, 2009

What a fun day at the beach. We usually go in the mornings and leave before the crowds and heat of the noon day wear us out. But today we went later in the afternoon. We arrived around 4:00 pm and stayed until 7:00 pm. The evening light was beautiful.

I rarely take my camera to the beach. But this time my husband met us there on his way home from work, so I took advantage of an extra set of eyes and hands and brought out my camera for the last half an hour. I'm glad I did.

Here our youngest, still going strong at the end of the day.

2 comments:

kimber said...

Oh my GOSH. These are ADORABLE!!!! I think my favorite is #3. Look at that beautiful water down at the bottom. Incredible.

kimber said...

You need to enter these into a summer photo contest they are having at Reader's Digest. Big cash prize! Any one of these could totally win! I think the deadline is July 31, so hurry. Go to readersdigest.com

Post a Comment